Monday, October 10, 2011

observing the moment

What a nice and relaxing Thanksgiving weekend it’s been. I love when time slows like this and I focus on spending my time reflecting. We can get so caught up with our day-to-day experiences that we forget where we’ve been and what we learned. Reflecting. It’s been a year rich with experience. It overwhelms me to think of all that’s happened, all the places I’ve been, all the people I’ve met, all the friendships that have strengthened, and all the spiritual and personal growth that’s occurred. Growth – when I start on that train of thought, my mind, body and soul just teems with electricity. I have to take a moment to catch my breath because I’ve grown so much.

I’ve decided to change the name of my blog to: observing the moment. I like to slow down and observe the moment and that is when inspiration occurs for me. Gusts of gratitude follow shortly thereafter because I am just so blessed. I am happy to be who I am. I am happy that I can look at, with love, the path I’ve been on and be grateful for each experience. I am happy in this moment knowing all is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment