Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dear Lindsay and Leah (and Terri),

My dearest friends, we’ve been together so many years! Like family, I trust we’ll remain committed to one another for our full lifetime. Like a marriage, without the ring. Isn’t that something? I’m so certain it’s true though – there is nothing that could ever come between us, we’ve stood the test of time. Our friendship is solid and I believe this is because we know each other so deeply – we know each other’s roots, family history, background, and youthful secrets. We’ve been there, and we’ve been there together. I respect you more than you’ll ever know. It was amazing to spend this past weekend with you. You’re very strong women and there is nothing I love more in this world. I’m proud of you. Forever and ever,

Carrie

1 comment: