Monday, August 1, 2011

Wham!! Kabam!!

I’ve been back from my trip for 2 months now, and haven’t written a single blog post in 3. I’ve found this piece of information crossing my mind quite a bit in these past few weeks. Judging myself, I guess, I feel disappointed and wonder what’s taking me so long? No inspiration having occurred? Too busy?

Wham!! Kabam!! Walking home from work one day last week, during a magnificent thunder shower, I get answers.

On the contrary, so many wondrous things have happened, so many new thoughts have sprouted, so much inspiration has occurred – that I simply can’t keep up with it all! Inspired living right here folks, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I’ve simply been spending a lot of time exercising my powerful mind these past 6 months – and it’s getting me places. Ultimately, I guess you can say I’ve been practicing my belief in the Law of Attraction. For those who are unfamiliar with this belief system, as per Wikipedia: “The Law of Attraction is a metaphysical New Thought belief that "like attracts like", that positive and negative thinking bring about positive and negative physical results, respectively.” This has essentially been my way of life for about 5-6 years now. The simplicity, I adore.

I want a job that I love going to every morning. Done.
I want to travel. Done.
I want to obtain the new CSS position. Done.
I want to make more money. Done.
I want quality relationships at work. Done.
I want to feel good, all the time. Done.

Of course, “the want” has to be filled with passion and believable for you. But, nevertheless, it’s that easy.

So – at work earlier, on the day of the thunderstorm and speaking with Ashley, I tell her the reason why I haven’t been blogging is because I feel the need to backtrack, to write about my trip to Europe and all the amazing thoughts and experiences since. I go on further to tell her how overwhelming that feels and that is why I have felt deterred from blogging. She simply reminds me to let it flow, there are no expectations when writing, it’s just about you and the need to be in the moment, write about what is going on now. Thank you Ashley for your inspiration, which lead to the correction of my writer’s block. I love you bigtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment